Video Link
That link doesn't lead to any clip of the issue you mentioned.
this one sorry.
Around 5 min mark, I was stucking under the tunnel, cannot get out. Space bar button did not work.
I experienced this bug as well. It seems to be triggered randomly.
Same happened last night to a friend. Happened early in the match.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That link doesn't lead to any clip of the issue you mentioned.
this one sorry.
Around 5 min mark, I was stucking under the tunnel, cannot get out. Space bar button did not work.
I experienced this bug as well. It seems to be triggered randomly.
Same happened last night to a friend. Happened early in the match.