Immediately got Terror of LV-426 upon starting DBD.
On PC Steam. The achievement instantly unlocked for me. Nothing else to say beyond that.
Tagged:
Under Review
On PC Steam. The achievement instantly unlocked for me. Nothing else to say beyond that.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same. As soon as I started the update it unlocked. Did not even have to launch the game. I haven't played the PTB so it can't be related to tracking progress from PTB or anything like that.
same
Same, I don't even have the Xenomorph yet.
same thing happened to me too
After looking into it comparing achievement stats with friends I've found that it uses the self unhook number for the new achievement for some unknown reason.
Was about to report this. I don´t even own the new chapter...
I don''t have the killer and I got that as soon as I opened the DBD page in my Steam library.