Can Killers see the NOED Totem aura once it is activated?
Whenever I play killer, using a HEX perk, I can see the aura throughout the match until a Survivor destroys it. Can killers see the NOED totem aura once the generators are completed though?
Whenever I play killer, using a HEX perk, I can see the aura throughout the match until a Survivor destroys it. Can killers see the NOED totem aura once the generators are completed though?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, unless the Survivors cleansed every single totems prior to the last gen popping then a Dull totem will light up and the Killer can see it just like any Hex.