Tome 16 - Tier 3 - Obsessive doesn't count bleed out

20230828_214942.jpg

Apologies for the low quality phone picture.

Challenge indicates kills the obsession by any means. On Macmillan Ironworks the Obsession Dwight went down upstairs, and when I downed him, I saw he had Boil Over and I suspected Flip Flop.

I left him down and gens were finished shortly after... I downed and killed the others and pushed the Feng out of the game, but I didn't pick him up cause obviously he wpuld wriggle free, so I left him to bleed out.

This didn't count to my challenge, even though it says any means.

You could argue I didn't kill him, but I obviously downed him in the first place, and did the only play I could to secure the kill... I don't think by definition, this is intentional?

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • No kill archive has counted bleed out kills for a long while now, don't know what patch changed it. I can only think its a somewhat intentional change, since it really wasn't you killing them. (?)

    Same with Adept Achievements, the game doesn't count a bleed out as a kill, so if you're in a situation where you're forced to bleed out the last person. To you, you got 3 sacrifices and 1 bleed out so it will be a 4k Merciless. But the game says its Ruthless.