Is it just me or does the fov feel way lower on Pc?
Tbh i never had issues with my fov when i played on console but now that i seitched to pc, it feels sooooo bad.
Tbh i never had issues with my fov when i played on console but now that i seitched to pc, it feels sooooo bad.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
FoV can feel very different depending on how close you are to the screen.
Assuming you played console on a TV and PC on a desktop monitor, that makes perfect sense.
Probably because your now using smaller screen. I play from 65 inch tv and when I play on my friend who has 40 inch I can't see anything. Bit exaggerated but killer fov feels lot worser on small screen.
Were you playing Oni by chance? I feel like his FOV is weird lately.