Okay explain this

So first match as survivor little break since I was away from my console for a bit and my first match deal with a huntress and Mikaela who just murder me on hook. I never did anything wrong but the for some Mikaela drops her item and suddenly the killer becomes good if I do that the killer just shoves their weapon up my *** and I'm dead. I don't get it why do this at all. If a survivor drops their item it means they give up right? Well simple that means a free kill RIGHT?

Comments

  • @jamally093 said:

    So first match as survivor little break since I was away from my console for a bit and my first match deal with a huntress and Mikaela who just murder me on hook. I never did anything wrong but the for some Mikaela drops her item and suddenly the killer becomes good if I do that the killer just shoves their weapon up my *** and I'm dead. I don't get it why do this at all. If a survivor drops their item it means they give up right? Well simple that means a free kill RIGHT?

    There is no concrete logic to anything that people do in this game.

    Trying to decipher it only leads to madness.