Can someone explain to me why I didn't get adept??
I got a 4K. After months or trying, I finally got a 4K on this unplayable jerk and it doesn't give me adept. I'm so annoyed.
I got a 4K. After months or trying, I finally got a 4K on this unplayable jerk and it doesn't give me adept. I'm so annoyed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It happened to me on other Killers, and I see two possible reasons.
1: you were using the masquerade head and it seems certain cosmetics can get in the way of adept. I missed out on Blight adept by using the Birkin skin.
2: looking at the picture it seems you let someone die by bleedout (I assume you slugged for the 4k and he bled out after 4 minutes) and it could have voided the adept since they weren't sacrificed or Moried.