Looking for a duo.
I am a Na east double p100 player with 2500 hrs Just looking for a consistent dbd player whose decent at the game and goes for unhooks / does a gen. Ign: Jon#6837 Discord: RelevantCow#9281 Thanks!
I am a Na east double p100 player with 2500 hrs Just looking for a consistent dbd player whose decent at the game and goes for unhooks / does a gen. Ign: Jon#6837 Discord: RelevantCow#9281 Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hello! I’m a double P100 survivor (Mikaela/Nea). I just sent you a friend request, same username.
Hello im dead by daylight player im just trying to find a duo that saves from hook and does gens age 12 to 16 you dont have to be good just text me for my username:)