PC - The match completely bugged while I was playing as the cenobite

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : Downed a survivor

Step 4 : The survivor kept wandering around like he was in dying mode and very fast

Step 5: After the survivor dyed the match didn’t finish and even after I closed the hatch and the end game collapse finished the match wasn’t over and I had to quit the match

Additional information

· Character played: The cenobite

· Perks played: Sloppy Butcher, Pop goes the weasel, barbecue and chili, brutal strength

· Map: RPD

· Frequency of the issue: Happened only in this match so far

documents to add

I have recorded a video of the bug happening during the match. I also recorded a video that the end game collapse finished and the match wasn’t over. I also have a picture of the survivor’s perks and the after match picture.


DeadByDaylight.log Bug 3.jpg

EDIT: I am not beeing able to add videos, what's happening?

Comments