Accusations of tunneling and camping.....

I have had a few games tonight where some angry people have messaged me saying I am camping and tunneling when the other survivors are obviously around the hook. I will not leave the hook if I know they are waiting there and I do try to get them but they rush the hook. I hit the person unhooked because it is logical. I do not see this as stupid play but I get called some fairly rude things. Am I in the wrong? 

Comments

  • Honestly people just can’t stand a lose and they have to blame somebody for it so they blame you.

  • @shadychief73 said:

    yeah I was playing today. If I knew they were hook rushing I would defend. I would chase The unhooker and not the unhooked. I would purposefully come off people I was chasing to go chase someone else and was told I tunneled all game.

    How did you find this thread? It was posted in 2018!

  • Searched for tunneling

  • It's good to be accused of that, means you played by the rules and made survivors upset which is the killers job. Killers are not there to make sure survivors escape.

1 2 ›