Do daily rituals pile after the three?
Like id I was out of town for some time and come back will I have dailies piled for eqch day in the backlog or will it be the 3 plus the new one of the day?
Not a huge deal. Just curiosity
Like id I was out of town for some time and come back will I have dailies piled for eqch day in the backlog or will it be the 3 plus the new one of the day?
Not a huge deal. Just curiosity
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope. These are so ancient and are in dire need of an overhaul.
agreed