Cannot get in a chase all game even when the survivor is running 7 meters from me in the open

I was in a match, first of the day I could not get in a chase no matter what I did unless I did a M1 on a survivor, a M1 automatically triggers a chase when they are healthy and go to injured, any other way I could NOT start a chase, here's a video showing the issue.

steam 7.1.2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV3FEILeKvg

Update, the chases doesn't seem to start when they are around 8 meters or closer to me, they have to be further than that, but still seem to not work all the time, something Is wrong with chases right now

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I had this same issue, chases wouldn't start without an M1 or occasionally when breaking a pallet, and would end very very quickly after starting.

    I was playing as the Trapper on the Game, and the only perk in common with the video was Jolt. I also had the new tome challenge for being in chase for 240 seconds enabled, if that makes a difference.