Who is NotJake?

Who is NotJake and when are we getting him?! Also, I want the Snail perk!! *grabby hands* give me.

Just wanted to say that the people responsible for the goofy names on the depicted perks in the survey are awesome. Hope you all have a lovely day ^^

Comments

  • @Phantom_ said:

    Who is NotJake and when are we getting him?! Also, I want the Snail perk!! *grabby hands* give me.

    Just wanted to say that the people responsible for the goofy names on the depicted perks in the survey are awesome. Hope you all have a lovely day ^^

    Apparently, those "killers" of the survey perks are just random example things (as well as the perks), so they could show some examples of text standardisation.

    Also I would like the snail to become a real thing, because it sounds wierd and you wouldn't expect a snail to be scary at all.