Skill Check Delay
On PC, I'm getting some heavy skill check delay. I'm not running a wired connection currently. Does anyone have any solutions (besides just getting a wired connection, because I can't do that right now).
Thanks!
On PC, I'm getting some heavy skill check delay. I'm not running a wired connection currently. Does anyone have any solutions (besides just getting a wired connection, because I can't do that right now).
Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's hard to say. What is your ping? Can you post a clip of your gameplay? What are your PC specs?
Could be sync issues between your keyboard/mouse input and what's on the screen. You can tinker around with the sync settings for your specific card to help out. Some driver/software apps even have specific settings for it: