I really wish they would make evil incarcerate and Left for Dead not impossible
Yes I get it's an achievement you need to work for it but as always the achievement is way WAY to hard to get it. I get there are other achievements that aren't easy. Outbreak Breakout having you needing to open an exit gate 20 times(really don't know why it has to be a grind achievement), Power move needing to repair and gen and leave while not using a perk 8 times, From the void she kills relying on add-ons and survivors not letting go of gens and of course the basically impossible achievement for survivors(unless you get a good killer) Left for dead.
But here's the thing other then Left for Dead and maybe From the void she kills all these achievements are easy mainly requiring you to grind and just work hard but here's the kicker.
Left for Dead requires you to be the last one alive and escape through and exit gate. Here's a few problems with that one you need to be last one alive with all but one gen left having it be at a high progress the killer not finding hatch has easily then going to an exit gate opening it and the leaving all while the hatch can easily close and screw you over. Note I have this achievement only because a killer was nice to me and gave me the achievement that's the only reason I have it.
Evil Incarnated feels like you took all the hard achievements and just smashed it into one. It requires some add-ons that make it extremely hard to even reach tier three, survivors can't do gens to fast, survivors can hop into lockers to cancel the achievement out, luckily DCing isn't a problem for it now, survivors can not get hatch and of course the one MAJOR THING matchmaking has to be in your favor.
Evil incarnated is basically impossible to do has it requires so much for so little out come I get you can use the purple add-on but remember if you kill a survivor that has a lot of stalk left on them your screwed because you probably can get one more kill in then that's it your finished.
Now I can make it simple by throwing in some suggestions for different versions of the achievements to make it still hard but not impossible.
Left for Dead: Has the last survivor alove open and exit gate and escape. Now I understand some people will say "This is just a dumb down version of Object of Obsession" and your right but hey its still at least a challenge.
Evil Incarnated: Kill a survivor by hand while in tier three. Still requires you to need add-ons and stalk a good amount but at least it's not impossible.
Comments