Having issues reporting
Hi,
I'm trying to report a player for holding me hostage but when I add videos, the website says "the upload took too long, connection was lost" and I can't actually attach them?
Any help would be appreciated
Hi,
I'm trying to report a player for holding me hostage but when I add videos, the website says "the upload took too long, connection was lost" and I can't actually attach them?
Any help would be appreciated
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
and this case. upload it to youtube as a hidden video, and put the link to it in the report
Thank you
This fixed it for me, thank you very much for your help!