Session Expired in the middle of a game.

I have had this happen to me 5 times in the past 2 days. I'm beginning to think it's an exploit or hack, because it's only happening after I down a survivor and I'm about to hook them.

The bug: I get kicked out of the game and see this message pop up immediately. It's jarring how quickly it happens. One second I'm about to hook a survivor, the next I am staring at this pop up.

image.png

Platform: PC

I'm not sure what the steps to reproduce are, but it seems to happen most frequently while I am carrying a survivor to a hook.


Additionally, after this occurs and I try to join another match, it makes a sound like I'm joining a match, but just does this:

image.png

Yea, it's not supposed to look like that. It gets stuck and that little loading circle keeps spinning forever. Now I can't play the game, unless I shut down and reopen.

As a last point, that message says "or if your BHVR Account is in use on another device."

I'm the only one who has access to my account. I login via steam and I've never connect my account anywhere else, if that's even possible.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments