Dbd won't let me swf

I play on the Xbox Series S. I've been having this bug for a while where I literally cannot lobby with friends. If I try to join their lobby, they see me join and leave on their end and on my end I go nowhere and eventually get an error message. If someone sends an invite I literally don't see it.

Also, seemingly tied to this bug, I have issues even solo queueing. I get a party creation error my first time attempting to load up a solo lobby after booting up. I can't access my archives at all. Sometimes as I do my bloodweb, it literally stops updating and after a while the game sends me back to menu. Sometimes I literally can't even get last the title screen.


This has happened before but it went away on its own after like 2 weeks. I've tried restarting dbd, restarting my console, power cycling my console, and uninstalling/reinstalling dbd. At this point I'm kinda fed up.

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments