Looking For DBD Friends!
EST, 28m, 2500hr P100 Haddie Main. Xbox One Series X.
Looking for people that want to SWF in the Evenings.
We can play for escapes or do stupid no-mither builds lol. I'm happy either way!
EST, 28m, 2500hr P100 Haddie Main. Xbox One Series X.
Looking for people that want to SWF in the Evenings.
We can play for escapes or do stupid no-mither builds lol. I'm happy either way!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey! I would be happy to duo with you. My ign is: Jon #6837 My discord is RelevantCow#9281 Contact me if you wish to play!
whats your gamer tag?
im gonna search you up
Hello! I’m a double P100 (Mikaela/Nea). Feel free to add me if you want to play! StellarNebulae #a92a