Tome 16 Level 2 Machinist Bugged?
Has anyone have trouble with this challenge? It says 'Finish repairing 2 generators in a single trial', which I did, but it didn't trigger the acomplishment.
Has anyone have trouble with this challenge? It says 'Finish repairing 2 generators in a single trial', which I did, but it didn't trigger the acomplishment.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Worked for me, but I didn't pay much attention to it.
I'll try again and let you know. Thanks for the quick response! :)
Edited: After going through the same challenge twice (first match I couldn't even finish the first gen lol) I have to say it did count it. Somehow it didn't the first time I tried it, though, and I swear I finished repairing two different gens. So maybe it actually requires a bit more repairing than just repairing the last percentage?