Do you consider yourself a casual gamer or a hardcore (competitive) gamer in dbd?
Both, depending on mood.
I'm sweating hard on a killer or two, but I'm playing survivor and other killers very causally.
Ehhh really depends.
I'll play Hillbilly or Clown like my life depends on it. I want to push myself to their limits.
At the same time, I'll play some killers in the weirdest ways for the laughs.
I prefer playing casually
i will do my challenge with the survs go into basement and wait ten seconds then start playing
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Both, depending on mood.
I'm sweating hard on a killer or two, but I'm playing survivor and other killers very causally.
Ehhh really depends.
I'll play Hillbilly or Clown like my life depends on it. I want to push myself to their limits.
At the same time, I'll play some killers in the weirdest ways for the laughs.
I prefer playing casually
i will do my challenge with the survs go into basement and wait ten seconds then start playing