Had a really fun match with a Demogorgan tonight and then...

Right after the match I wanted to catch his name and thank him for a fun match. I go over the click the chat box and click "Select Challenge" instead, kicking me out of end game chat.

Seriously. Had a super fun time. Friendly Demo who made it clear from the start he wanted to have fun. We broke all the pallets and totems. Cleared gens. Messed around the map with chases and then had a slug race at the end. Everyone got a butt ton of blood points and fun was had. Just wanted to say thank you or send the person a friend request possibly, because these are the people I love playing this game with.

But that damn Archives slider popped out like it always does right on top of the text box lol.

Stop making that thing pop out automatically.

Comments