Light Beams
Hey all,
Over the last few months I've ran into a few instances where there will be a light beam coming from the sky, lighting up a circular area on the ground. They also make a sparkling noise. I've encountered it on Dead Dawg and another map I can't recall right now. I had screenshots but I can't seem to find them. Anyone else encounter these light beams? What are they?
Comments
It’s a map add-on.
Thanks for the explanation. How would one best use that addon?
I mean, you can mark stuff. Hexes, gens that need to be prioritised. Up to you, honestly.
Chances are your teammates will ignore it regardless.
The only usefull use is to mark the healing spot against a 3-gen SM. It's to loud to place it near the gen you are working on and you cant disable it. Most of the time it confuses other survivors.
It used to be super helpful for advertising the hatch when your teammate had a key. Back when everyone escaping through hatch was a thing...