Biopod value challenge

First of all, I hate singularity. He feels so weak to play.

2nd, what am I doing wrong with this challenge? I don't understand how it works.

if I deploy a bipod DURING a chase and then enter it to try and tag or teleport to the person I am chasing. The chase just ENDS. Or it takes forever for the circle to fill up and actually tag them.

I've got to pull this off FOUR times in one match though? I can't even get it once.

Comments

  • I have no idea how you are supposed to do this either but for me it worked to show the survivors that I would not kill them. I instead stared at myself through a Biopod and waited for them to show up. Before that I tried duration addons combined with Coup de Grâce but even that wouldn't work.

  • The chase shouldn't end from you entering camera mode.

    Get in chase, shoot pod, control pod, tag survivor. Repeat four times. It's extremely inconvenient but I managed to do it after a couple of tries. It depends on the map too.