So this is a weird coincidence...

I'm not saying I'm the best DbD player on PS5, but I know for a fact I'm better than what I've been doing lately. Now, I know what you're thinking, "just git gud" or "skill issue"...BUT. The weird thing is this has happened AFTER I recently bought Bubba (no, not because I've been having it bad so resorting to basement Bubba, I'm better than that.)

But the fact I been getting tryhards or possibly SWF's after I got him is just uncanny. And a part of me doubts it's because of rank accumulated from last month.


Update: So it was just that, a coincidence. Games today have been much better.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    "me doubts it's because of rank accumulated from last month."

    What do you mean by this?

    You know, the survivor/killer rank from getting games done? Like bone, bronze, silver, gold, iridescent?