Is there cross.progression from Xbox Game Pass in Xbox to Xbox Game Pass to Pc?
I was wondering because its the same account and I want to play DBD in my laptop when im not at my house
I was wondering because its the same account and I want to play DBD in my laptop when im not at my house
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There currently is no Cross Progression between Xbox and any PC for DBD. The devs know it's wanted by the community, but they haven't been able to strike a deal with Microsoft (or Sony) to make it happen sadly. And a deal with Nintendo for the Switch was due out last September but fell through.
The Game Pass has nothing to do with it.