Drop or Chop Bugged - PS4

In the scorching BBQ Level 2 there is the Drop or Chop challenge to either drop six pallets on a killer as a survivor or break 6 pallets as a killer.

As Jake Park it was not saving my progress in the challenge so I switched to the huntress killer. I completed all six pallet breaks in a single match and it noted the progress and the challenge being completed but post match when I went to select the next challenge in the row it shows that Drop or Chop has not been completed.

I completed the challenge twice more as the huntress and still nothing. It recognizes in the match that I've met the requirements but does not reflect such post match.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Just completed this challenge in a game with Blight and then in the post-game, it wasn't showing any progress. Played on Steam / PC.