Character ability contest

Since my addon discussion got so popular, I decided to test the community's creativity once again but this time with a character ability let me elaborate:

The idea is for people to make a brand new ability for already existing killers other than that the ability can be anything your heart desires it doesn't need to be tied to the lore (of course it can be). If I had to put one rule it would be that everyone should creative with their ideas!, I can't wait to read them

Comments

  • The Trapper: The Metal Bullwhip.

    The Trapper is armed with an elongated chain Bullwhip, as well as his regular weapon. The Trapper can still set traps, or choose to collect up to 4 traps, which he can quickly fix to the bullwhip.

    The bullwhip can be whipped with a quick attack, which simply has longer range (like the Xenomorph's tail) or charge a strong attack which releases all the attacked traps in various directions, injuring anyone about, as well as the whip doing the damage. Any trap which does not hit a survivor lands and automatically sets where it lands.

    This can be repeated throughout the trial.

  • @Marc_go_solo That would make the trapper much more interesting, I like the contrast of the strategic patient style of the trap placing and sudden rush and lethality with the bullwhip

  • @Livion said:

    @Marc_go_solo That would make the trapper much more interesting, I like the contrast of the strategic patient style of the trap placing and sudden rush and lethality with the bullwhip

    It make survivors not know quite what to expect, so the Trapper becomes far more interesting to face.

    By the way, love your topics! Makes a change from the normal posts around here.

  • @Marc_go_solo Thanks for the support!, You have to be one of the most creative people to ever comment but the rest ideas are also great