Problem: It doesn't give me the option to place dream snares! It lets me Channel Dream Projections, and place Fake Pallets, but when I try to place a dream snare it doesn't respond.
If you have Dream Pallets, then you will not have Dream Snares to place on the ground. But I wanted to get clarification if you mean were running add-ons with Freddy that turn Dream Snares into Dream Pallets, or do you mean this map refuses to let you place Dream Snares likeyou didin a previous match when you had Dream Pallet add-ons equipped?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey there insertcoolnamehere!
If you have Dream Pallets, then you will not have Dream Snares to place on the ground. But I wanted to get clarification if you mean were running add-ons with Freddy that turn Dream Snares into Dream Pallets, or do you mean this map refuses to let you place Dream Snares like you did in a previous match when you had Dream Pallet add-ons equipped?
I didn't know that dream pallets and dream snares could not co--exist. I don't remember putting a dream pallet addon but I guess I must have.