Can characters like yoichi ever get more cosmetics?
I have been waiting patientely for my main yoichi to get a cool cosmetic, but it has been more than a year. I wanted to know if characters like yoichi, ada ext... can get cosmetics. Like, can you legally make and sell them?
Comments
They can
Yoichi has actually gotten some DBD Mobile Exclusive cosmetics
I think its totally unfair that we are losing out of Licensed cosmetics
especially when we barely get any.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=SMZjExgrcXM&ab_channel=DarckLegacy%5BTkn%5DI wish they didn't make time-limited collection a thing because we would have his sweater as a viable option.
Can? Yes.
Just look at silent hill, they are getting more cosmetics later this month.
But will they? 🤷♀️
Not necessarily the case as its pretty safe to say each license holder all have their own agreements.
Yeah. I'm just saying in a generic "can a licensed character get cosmetics? Yes"
But it does depend on what the license holder agreed to.
Both Yoichi and Sadako have been getting mobile exclusive cosmetics
Hopefully we see these get added to the main game in the future