friendly reminder

friendly reminder that a decent amount of survivors think this hitbox is op and needs nerfed :)

ezgif-1-a4e9337987.gif


Comments

  • Sometimes I get grabbed no where near the hitbox and sometimes I dodge a hit that goes through me. I think it's all just ping messing with peopels perception of hitboxes. It definitely leans in the favor of Wesker, but it feels fair. As a survivor main.

  • Latency favoring Wesker is the problem people are complaining about. Wesker gets an excessive advantage with even a small ping difference due to the speed of the dashes. You can be around a corner and still get grabbed by a laggy Wesker just like a laggy Huntress hatchet. The problem is you can't usually see the lagvantage when playing as Killer unless the Survivor has 200+ ping. You can 'feel' it when you get certain hits if you play Survivor enough though.