Lucky Star
I haven’t played the ptb but am I the only one who thinks that the perk Lucky star shouldn’t have a cooldown or it should be lower?
I haven’t played the ptb but am I the only one who thinks that the perk Lucky star shouldn’t have a cooldown or it should be lower?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would not use it even if it had no cooldown so... agreed.
there's better perks for all the effects.
The info effect is nice but the Locker effect is pretty limited in general. The blood/noise reduction should apply indefinitely while in the locker, and for 10 seconds after leaving, and it should cover scratch marks as well. If it had all of these effects then the cooldown would be fine.