Anyone having issues logging in and staying in on ps5 after updating?
Sorry if I’m posting in wrong topic but just having trouble after this update.
Sorry if I’m posting in wrong topic but just having trouble after this update.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same thing happening to me, I tried like three different methods to fix it, and now I’m waiting for it to reinstall.
I can't even get all the way in after the update. When it's connecting to the server I get the "cannot connect to store; cannot retrieve available content" error. Tried resetting, rebooting, and reinstalling with no luck.
It just finished installing, and it’s still giving me the same error message. I’m trying to get on my dbd on my switch rn.
Edit: it works on my switch and not my ps5, that’s mad annoying.
Yeah hopefully they fix it soon