I wish the game went a different direction
Hi! I wanted to post about this to see if anyone agrees on me on this or if i’m just being selfish.
So what i mean by this is I miss when behavior stopped focusing so much on balance and instead on what is fun.
I miss when flashlight interactions were a thing, yes i know it sucked for wraith but you could always lesson the stun instead of just completely removing the effect for everyone
I miss locker flashlight saves, i miss harder fkashlight saves ( i personally thought it was fun getting good at flashlight saves and hitting it being a challenge )
I miss when they would actually give changes to killers consistently, it just feels like nowadays they change a existing killer once every year ( and talking about killer power changes not just some minor addon change )
I wish dc penalties were not a thing so that atleast you can leave the game if the killer holds you hostage
Nowadays, it just feels like behavior balances things to help the fewer skill which results in people having to result to a alternative thats less fun and it just creats a more stale gameplay experience
I would love to hear other peoples thoughts, thanks for reading!
Comments
Nobody is selfish for having an opinion, even if its an unpopular one.
That said, i know what you mean. The more balanced the game is, the less fun it gets sometimes. Sure, dh was unhealthy. But it also made survivors so extremely dumb stuff a lot od the times. It was hilarious.
I would love to have one more ride with a macro - flashlight - bully squad. (I know that it si very good for the game that macros are not a thing anymore. I just found it hilarious when they did all that and went down immediately.)
At least there people didnt usually give up on their first hook and played the game to the end.
Also i have to ask. How often do you get helt hostage in a game? Is skill merchant with her eternal - gen that common?
i found bully squads to be fun also as no one typically does gens and everyone is just tryna kill eachother which is always fun!
And it’s not that I’m getting held hostage all the time, but whenever a killer keeps people on the ground or honestly just a 3 gen skull merchant in general it kills my mood and nobody should be held hostage just cause one person wants to be mean