Dedicated server is not responding...
1h ban so far
i love this game so much <3
1h ban so far
i love this game so much <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've never received a ban after getting that message, nor do I see this message often. Maybe once a month. Nothing abnormal today. Either you're dcing a lot and this just added to it, it's a problem on your end or you're a very unlucky person.
I see this when going afk in the endgame screen sometimes but it's never gave me a dc ban. Try to record a short video of it happening if you can and post in the bug section.
after few games ive got another one.. amazing game.. 6h ban now ... BRUH