Auric cell question
Im kinda worried about the Auric cells. Cus if im gona buy them now and they change it after few weeks. Im gona be mud
Im kinda worried about the Auric cells. Cus if im gona buy them now and they change it after few weeks. Im gona be mud
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That wasn't even a question.
are you concerned they are going to change prices? I doubt they will, they said that the prices match standards for currency packs in games. you should elaborate more, I don't know how exactly to answer
Sorry was a little drunk yesterday. Yes im worried about price changes or Sales that could be comming for Auric's.
didnt they already change the prices in some countries
Auric cell conversion news
Yeah, that was my concern too. But I definitely broke down & bought some anyway. But I only spent like $10, so it's not a big deal (for me) if things change.