Skull Merchant - unable to recall drones with ALT + SPACE

I found an article of this issue on reddit I think from 5 months ago, so the bug has been present for that long. If you use ALT for your secondary power (CTRL is default), and SPACE for interactions (breaking pallets, recalling drones), you cannot recall drones as a Skull Merchant.

A streamer faced this issue yesterday (they play on Steam), and I tested it myself too (I also play on Steam). ANY other key that we tried instead of ALT was okay, just ALT didn't work with space bar. (to recall a drone, you have to be holding your radar out (hold ALT in this case), and then press SPACE. You just can't.

ALT is quite popular with some people, so not being able to use it like this is a bit of a problem.

I hope you can look into it.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments