Blinded by a flashlight while having Lightborn equipped

  • Xbox One
  • I was playing Skull Merchant on Thompson House chasing an Ace who had a Flashlight (Yellow) with the Battery addon (Brown) and the Leather Grip addon (Brown). He dropped a pallet at the "cow tree" tile and immediately started trying to blind me with the flashlight. Even as I broke the pallet with Brutal Strength and kept moving toward him without looking away, he kept the flashlight on me.
  • Just as I got within lunge range, the game played the successful blind sound effect even though my screen remained unobscured and I had no Blindness debuff icon. The lunge was disabled (as if I had been blinded by a flashlight) and instead my character performed a short swing, making me fall short and miss. This happened again a few seconds later as Ace went to vault a window. My attack range was reduced and I did not perform a lunge.
  • Happened once

Lightborn states: You are immune to blindness caused by Flashlights, firecrackers, flashbangs, and blast mines.

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments