small question about the all-kill chapter
hello I just wanted to ask if the devs ever mentioned anything about a map for All-Kill?
I just wanna know if someone ever asked the same question and got an answer? :-)
hello I just wanted to ask if the devs ever mentioned anything about a map for All-Kill?
I just wanna know if someone ever asked the same question and got an answer? :-)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I recall them saying that they might add maps for the chapters that don’t have a map after they finish reworking all the older maps. So once swamp gets reworked they might do it but I wouldn’t get my hopes up.
As much as I know, the map for the All-Kill (Trickster Chapter) has not really been planned yet, there was a big hype and we might get it since the realm reworks are pretty much done
I wouldn't count on getting these kind of new maps any time soon, since their priorities are focused on other things at the moment.
Hope this helped :)