Midwich Totems Missing

I was in a match against Doctor with Hex Ruin in play. I was able to run around the entire map looking for it while my perks Lightweight and Calm Spirit kept me out of chases.

I did two and a half laps around the entire map (both floors) throughout the duration of the match. Not only did I not find any hex totems, I only found three dull totems! (The fixed one in the library, and 2 other random ones.)

Yes, I checked the courtyard. Yes, I checked the bathroom stalls. Yes, I checked the lockers in the hallways. Yes, I checked the dead-end stairwell leading to the third floor. Yes, I checked the nook below the library behind the crumbling ramp...

The fact that I only found THREE dull totems is what boggles me. Where were the other TWO!? Where was Ruin??

The only place I could not check is the ramp leading from the downstairs bathroom to the upstairs bathroom since the killer never broke the breakable walls blocking that ramp.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • It would be a lot easier for players to tell if this is an actual bug or if they simply overlooked / missed / forgot about a possible totem spawn if this map didn't have 30+ possible totem spawn locations.