What happened to the "saving bloodpoints" pinned post for the current tome?
A week ago it was there, and now I can't find it. Did it get deleted? :x Does anyone have the link, if it's still there?
A week ago it was there, and now I can't find it. Did it get deleted? :x Does anyone have the link, if it's still there?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don’t know why it’s not pinned anymore but I found it got you :)
credit to @Reinami who I believe compiles these
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/385062/saving-bloodpoints-tome-16-level-1#latest
Yeah, someone beat me to in on the one this level because i was busy with work. But i do them all as well so if you bookmark that thread i'll update it generally the morning that level 2 comes out.
Not sure why the other one got unpinned. It happens from time to time though.
Thank you so much!! ❤️ Also thanks to @Reinami for making these :D <3
it's good if @Reinami will be able to self pinned his roadmap post...
For all roadmap for @Reinami :
Here
You should add this link to your favorite if you want =)