PC GamePass Version Crashing
Since the 7.1.0 update on the PC GamePass version, my game has been constantly crashing about 6 to 10 mins into a public or custom match, I have tried different game settings, repairing files, and rolling back drivers. I have the steam version and played it to see if it would crash but it plays perfectly fine. Doesn't matter what settings the game is on, the PC Game Pass version is not playable.
I see there are others with the same issue (linked post) on the Bug Reporting section but those posts just get Declined and marked as being a technical user issue.
If only Windows had cross-progression so I could play on Steam with all my progress while waiting for this to be solved.
@TassburrX said:
While playing a game, custom match or quick match, it suddently crashes to desktop, it has only happened to me since the update 7.1.0 and only in game pass game, it runs perfectly in steam, so dont think its because my computer. I look forward to have this problem fixed, due to the game pass account i have is the one with the most progress i cant advance in the new rift or play with all things i paid for. Cant even play a full match. This have been happening for over a month now.
I adress a video with the problem happening and the logs of it i cant adress here due to a problem.
Update: I uninstalled my GPU drivers with Display Driver Uninstaller but when I went to install them back on the AMD website I clicked on the Auto-Detect and Install option when choosing the Drivers and Software and it chose the AMD Software: Pro Edition which was not the one I was using before. I decided to test the game with those drivers and the game did not crash, it was working better than the old drivers. After a couple hours using those drivers I went back to installing the regular AMD Software: Adrenaline Edition drivers I had before and tested the game again. It went back to crashing. I sent a bug report to AMD with this same info. I guess ill stay on the Pro drivers for now.
Comments