How do you cancel a Hatchet Throw?
I play on Switch. How do Huntress players pull out a hatchet, decide it's not going to hit their target, and return it to their inventory? Which button do I press to cancel a hatchet throw?
I play on Switch. How do Huntress players pull out a hatchet, decide it's not going to hit their target, and return it to their inventory? Which button do I press to cancel a hatchet throw?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Attack button, same with clown.
@CountOfTheFog ur brave for being a huntress player on switch. Even on ps it took 4 months to begin accurately hitting cross map shots. Cant imagine what ur going tgrough