BBQ Invitation Not Properly Awarding Points For Survivor

• Platform: ALL

• Description of the issue: It seems like BP is not being awarded properly for the offering. In most events when a generator is finished (Lunar New Year) all survivors are rewarded the increased BP, but the BBQ Invitation is requiring you be touching the gen when it finishes.

I'm not 100% sure this is a bug, but considering these are supposed to stack AND I get so many BP if everyone brings one while I'm playing killer, I can't help but think it's not intentional for survivor to commonly get about the same as an escape cake, barely.

• Steps to reproduce (if possible): Equip the event offering and have others complete a gen, you won't get credit without finishing the gen yourself.

• How often does this occur: Every single time.


I do hope this is a bug, because it makes it not worth it to run them.

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments