why does Boil Over affect me more than other killers?
When I try to carry a survivor with Boil Over, I walk like I'm on my third pitcher of margaritas. But when I use it, it doesn't seem to affect the killer at all. What gives?
I'm on PC using a controller, and the last match the killer was on console, so he must've been using a controller, too.
Comments
I'm on PC using a controller
This is why. It's much easier to counteract the swaying when carrying a survivor using mouse + keyboard than it is on controller. I play on both PC and console and Boil Over is only ever an issue for me when using controller.
last match the killer was on console
How do you know? If they had the off-platform icon, that doesn't necessarily mean they were on console. The game classes PC players using different launchers from you as off-platform.
Edit: Fixed spelling errors.
Are you sure the killer wasn't on epic? Or whatever the other pc platform is...
Because yeah, struggling in general affect me more on console. Or feels like it.
As a fellow PC controller player I can say I've actually learned to use boil over not really to my advantage but to the point it doesn't do anything. The key is to lean into it , Boil Over only exaggerates the wiggle it doesn't change how it works so if when they wiggle left you look right and when they wiggle right you look left and in that way you're using the momentum from the wiggle to move rather than just walking straight.
It's much harder to counter balance boil over on controller, if you're good at controlling it boil over will actually make you move faster as killer on keyboard