Spawning on a Dull Totem - Undying Vs Distortion

Not the first time I've spawned next to a Dull totem but it has been the first time I've spawned on one with Distortion and the killer has had Undying.

I feel like this shouldn't be a thing, loaded in, game finished panning and already lost all my tokens because the game was like "Let's spawn this guy next to a dull so he loses all his tokens"

I was lucky enough that the killer didn't actually have Lethal Pursuer, but if he did he would have seen me even though normally it shouldn't have happened.

I feel like the devs have overlooked this, but hopefully it shouldn't happen again


Is this a feature or a bug?

Comments

  • It certainly shouldn't start draining tokens until the camera pan has finished and your aura is actually shown to the killer.

  • Yeah, that is stupid. It should only start once you are able to move. So you lose 1 stack. That wouldn't be too big of a deal.

    Although, admittedly I have never seen that situation before. How unlucky can you be?

  • It happened on the meat plant. Spawned at an exit gate where a totem spawn is. Camera finished panning and had no tokens because of Undying