Plot twist gives off the record and calm spirit effects

If I plot twist by a pallet and the killer picks me up mid recover, I will have calm spirit and off the record for the remainder of the trial.

Included link for youtube where this happened to me last night.

7:38 Plot twist at pallet; killer picks up and I power struggle. no pools of blood, no crying (I sent a message to the killer on playstation as well and they said they couldn't hear me or see blood either)

7:54 Hit doesn't cause scream

9:10 I get unhooked, again no sound from me, no pools of blood.

10:13 I get healed but at 14:31 I get down by Bubba's chainsaw and there was no scream, no blood pools.

I have a second video from the same night but this one being on Eyrie made it more obvious. I know it happens if the killer picks me up mid recover with plot twist but haven't tested other instances yet.

https://youtu.be/TcMZtsjtF_s

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments