Pick ONE Killer... Who would you main?

Poll 1: JASON

image.png

Poll 2: Pennywise

image.png

Poll 3: Springtrap

image.png

Poll 4: Chucky

image.png

Poll 5: Predator (Since we're getting Alien...)

image.png

Poll 6: Candyman

image.png

Poll 7: Jack Torrance

image.png

Poll 8: Big Daddy Bouncer (Big Sister can be a Merchant Set. It fits the weapon.)

image.png

Poll 9: Slendy Bendy

image.png

Poll 10: NEGAN

image.png


Comments

  • If Jason did manage to get into the game. Then I may main Jason cause he’s one of my favorite all time Slashers. But knowing me I probably add him next to my other mains Ghostface and Wesker, lol. I also would main Jason as long if he’s super fun and playable. But yeah maybe someday Jason will come into the game one day.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Alien or Predator hands down. I wish the polls forum was more popular. It really should be directly beside General Discussions.

    Will probably be both anyway