About Survivor's Window Sill Extension
The flight distance when the survivor crosses the window frame has been extended.
There are many scenes where attacks that hit before do not hit, and it is very painful to play killer.
I would like an answer from the management whether this is a bug or it will be a specification in the future.
Comments
Well, not management, but this was a bug fix listed in the patch notes, so this is intended.
Fast vaults were not moving as far as they should have been, so lot of those hits you were having before you shouldn't have had.
The survivor has to move out to fast vault, so your gosl is to mind game the survivor successfully to force a slow vault where you'll get your old hits, or catch them taking too long to fast vault.
Perks like Bamboozle of Hex:Crowd Control help if you're struggling
I'm sorry.
I missed one patch note
While it was bugfix and survivors vaults were really bad before, they havent fix them correctly.
Now they increased distance too much, its not suppose to be this far. I dont get it how they dont know the correct distance, or maybe they dont test it at all? So strange to get something important like this wrong 2 times