A lot of artist today
Not going to lie kinda sick of artist playing survivor its just been one after another and well there's barely any flavor happening the match goes as usual face a high skill artist, die and repeat. I wouldn't mind at least another killer to go against I think I played about 15 games tonight(mostly because I kept dying on hook) and about three were other killers two of which were Signularitys but I mean at least they had some diversity it's just been artist and well I kinda am sick of it. I get artist is rare at times to face but I mean come on can I just have one or two matches facing someone else? It's been just getting hit with ink(which I have to question how Ink can hurt you?)
You know what I do wanna know how Ink can hurt you. Because it's been shown that Artist's weapon is somewhat a liquid just using a force to hold it in place when she hits someone or the hair it goes into a more water like form so just how does her weapon hurt survivors?
Comments
Its magic ink that can hold solid form in magic realm of eldritch god, in video game?
More importantly, how curious you even see artist at all, I may see her once a month if Im lucky
A high liquid mass, either water or even ink, depending on their density and impact force (that causes the liquid to be more compact on impact) will in fact, harm you.
It's the same concept for when you dive from a high cliff and instead of falling with your toes you land on your stomach.
Surface area is also a very important factor, the more the surface the bigger the liquid becomes sort of like a wall.
Btw ye, it's a bit boring whenever you face the same killer, but at least it wasn't skull merchant.
I get it's a video game but I mean it just a simple question of wondering how it full on works. I mean people love how Jill got thrown around and ended still completely fine. It something people just wonder of simple how does X thing even work.
I see 1 artist every 3 months who are new to her, probably just for pain res in the first place.